Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

  So today is Sunday and here at the Aguilar house we did a whole lot of nothing!  Zarik woke up around 10 a.m. and from there we ate breakfast and watched Toy Story 2.  We tried to wake Jorge up at noon but like usual, he wasn't having it!  About 12:30 p.m. Zarik was ready for a nap and so was I!  When the house woke up, we started watching the Packers vs. Bears game.  Jorge and I did the dishes and I had to go to the store.  Came home and made dinner which consisted of Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips.  I also made some with honey barbecue sauce as well.  They were delish!  After dinner, it was bath time for Zarik.  This is his favorite time of the day!  After his bath, I put him to bed and headed off to do my Sunday homework.  Homework was not so bad today.  Pretty easy for the most part.  Now, here it is 10 o'clock at night and I am finding myslef something new to occupy my time!  Keep checking in...there is always something going on in the house of Aguilar!

No comments:

Post a Comment